Update Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are structured so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office is currently open for routine care. Our practice is taking every precaution to implement procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our patients. A few of the steps we are taking include:
- Temperature check on all patients.
- In-car waiting. The patient will come into the office to a font desk with a clear barrier. They will have their temp taken and fill out the wellness form. They will then return to their car until their room is ready.
- Frequent cleaning of surfaces and bathrooms.
- Acrylic shields at check in and check out.
- Wellness form filled out for each patient.
- Appropriate PPE for all clinic employees.
- Hand sanitizer available for patients and staff.
Additionally, we ask that dental patients with appointments call us to reschedule if they are experiencing:
- Currently have a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
Or, if you or a family member:
- Are considered high-risk.
- Have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice.
- Have had airline travel in the past 2 weeks.
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine.
- Have had close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection.
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the ADA, the World Health Organization and our state officials.
If you are a new or existing patient and have questions about our infection control policy, please contact our office at:
Warner Robins 478.922.5882
Dr. Ryan Davis, Dr. Melanie Porter & Team